Friday 16 May 2008

Katy's Blog Candy


Yippee! My postman has just been and left me a parcel... my blog candy from Katy at Katy's Bloggeroo has arrived! WOW! What a fab selection of goodies, I've really been spoilt! The pretty card wallet was packed with all sorts of images (Penny Black, Magnolia...) and not only that but there are also a selection of brads, pegs, glitter, flowers... I'm overwhelmed! I just know once I get started my o/h won't be seeing much of me, I'll be tucked happily away in my little craft room playing with all my new toys! Being in France I do miss some of the 'home' comforts, Katy kindly included a bar of Thornton's choccy in my parcel, how thoughtful! Thank you so much Katy for your generousity! I'll post soon to pass on the kindness!

1 comment:

katy said...

YAYYY!!,Lol,its arrived,you had me worried there shelly!! Glad you're happy with it, have fun:)and enjoy the choccy:)