Saturday 14 June 2008

A Little Penny Black Cutie


Good morning! Whey hey, it's Saturday and I'm off work, got all the day to myself! So maybe that means a bit of crafting? Well today is the first day of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog so I might have to get the old craft knife etc out today! I did make a card last night (in advance for the Challenge) but it's not been done with my first stamp so will have to do another one. I found the background paper in a stash that I haven't used for ages and forget how much I liked it, it's from a company called Clover. Anyway...better get on with the challenge!

5 comments:

mueppi said...

Die Karte ist ja süss geworden!

Cecilia said...

This is very nice. Lovely colours!!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Kelly, this is so cute I love the Dp and that stamp is so cute
Thanks for joining us this week hope to see you again
Hugs Jacqui xx

tracie said...

oh Shelly this one is adorable too :)x

Lorraine said...

I love this stamp so much (still not bought it though). I love your card and hedgy looks so sweet.