Sunday 6 July 2008

NEW ABC-Challenge Blog!

I discovered yesterday that there's a new challenge blog called ABC Challenge, and they've got some great candy for their first challenge. For the first week of this challenge blog the theme is animals, and seeing as I love our little furry friends I thought I'd have a go! I've gone with Penny Black (any excuse to use my new stamps), they really know how to do cute animals! So here is my card:



This is what I used:

- Penny Black Stamp "Bunny Kiss" coloured with w/c paints
- Adore Die Cut (Three bugs in a rug) I added faux stitching
- Dotted paper (PM Colossal Pack Brights)
- Green velour paper (Elco)
- Brad, ribbon, glitter etc from stash
- Borders & flowers are doodled

I wanted to add ribbon on bottom (tied between eyelets) but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

aww it's gorgeous! thanks for joining in the ABC challenge :) x

Unknown said...

ah just realised ur a docrafts lady too i've swapped an ATC with u before :)

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love that bunny. Thank you for joinging in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card, love penny black stamps, thanks for joining in our challenge and BIG thankyou for putting our banner on your blog. Donna x

Richelle said...

Very cute! love the glitter and ribbons.

ella bella said...

hi shelly hope you are well, there is something for you on my blog
have a great day
Tracy x

ella bella said...

sorry forgot to say such a cute card love the bunny he is adorable x

Anita Knits said...

Love how you've put this card together, it is really clever. Thanks for your lovely comment, and yes I did enjoy the wine!! Anita