Friday 25 July 2008

NEW AWARD


Not been blogging for a bit as not been around much, but as I'm now on my hols I thought I'd have a bit of a blogging session. Alas I didn't get very far but that's another story, but I did drop into Tracy's blog where I found I had been nominated for an award! Thanks Tracy, I don't get many people visiting my blog but I know you pop in now and again so thought it was nice of you to think of me. I really need to make more time for myself, and put some interesting stuff on my blog! I promise to try better as soon as I come back from the UK (off to visit family & friends soon)! Anyway, here's the rules of the award.

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I have dedicated this award to.....

Katy

Bev

Pascale

Nicola

Diane

Some people may already have this award but I'm awarding it again to thank them for taking the time to visit my blog!


4 comments:

pescbrico said...

Congratulations for you nomination and thank you so much for thinking of me! :) Have a wonderful day!

ella bella said...

pleased you liked the award Shelly there is another one for you on my blog :)
have a lovely day
Tracy x

My Paper World said...

Thanks so much Shelly! That's really lovely of you!
Nicola xx

Diane.W. said...

Hi Shelly! Congrats on the award & thanx ever so much for thinking of me,you are a sweetie :o)x