Saturday 4 October 2008

Thanks Tracy & Katy!!!

I just wanted to say a great BIG thank you to two special blogging friends, Tracy and Katy! This week I received two gorgeous cards in the post filled with fab images for me to colour! What a lovely surprise and so very thoughtful of you both! I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week and your beautiful cards and kind wishes made me smile!

Tracy sent me a beautiful pink card, with woven ribbon detail which is stunning! Here it is with the lovely images...



Katy sent me a really cute giraffe card wallet with some cute Panduro images, I don't have any of these so they're new to me! Here they are...



Well I'm off to make a card or two now, have a lovely evening! Oh and Happy World Cardmaking Day!

1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

How kind & thoughtful,2 luvly cards & great images :o)x