Tuesday 11 November 2008

Sketch Saturday

Hiya! Just a quick post as I've done a card for the fab sketch on Sketch Saturday this week! First time I've done a card for this challenge, but as I like sketches thought I'd give it a go! I've gone for a Christmas theme as can't do enough cards for Christmas, it's done using one of my cute Tilda images. Again Distress Inks to colour, Dovecraft DP, snowflakes were from a local euro shop (like pound shop only euro lol) on a long string which I cut off! What you have to do when you live in the middle of nowhere with few shops! Sentiment is a sticker I had leftover from last year, Papermania. Rest is from stash!



Be back later in the week, bye for now x

7 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card :o)x

pescbrico said...

I really love your coloring :) It's a beautiful card! Have a great day! :)

Debbie said...

Great card Shelly, love the Tilda image and the evelope sentiment. Your colouring is fab and I love the sparkles. Debbie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a cute card. I love the image and ohhh glitter hehe! Lots of love, Denise x

Caroline said...

Shelly this Tilda is sooooooo cute!!! :D

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card so cute and fabulous ,love it ,Dawnxx