Sunday 19 April 2009

Awards!

I have received a couple of awards recently, and have finally gotten around to putting them on my blog. The first one is from Denise, thanks so much Denise for thinking of me for this, and for the lovely comment that you put on your blog for me. You're a super blogging buddy, and never fail to pop by to say hi, thanks for your support and friendship!


The second award is from Diane, who is a new visitor to my blog. Thank you very much Diane for this, and for the nice comments you have made about my blog. I'm so flattered that you find inspiration from here, and hope you will continue to visit!


I know I am supposed to pass these onto individuals, but as lots of people already have these, I will not nominate particular people. I have lots of blogging buddies, and some very good friends who visit often and take time to leave me lovely comments, so I'd like to say how grateful I am for your support. Please feel free to take these awards for your blog if you don't already have them.

No comments: