Friday 12 June 2009

Sketch Something

Hello! Wow, what a busy week it's been! I've hardly had any time to craft, so not much to show you except of course my DT card for this week's challenge over at Stamp Something. If you have time please pop by and join in with the challenge, it's a sketch challenge where you can win 8 stamps of your choice from Dog Gone Stamps...


I was given this snail stamp to work with, not my usual kind of image but I enjoyed making the card. I've coloured him with Promarkers, and added a bit of glitter on his snail trail! The DP and card is from Papermania, I've used my Cuttlebug to emboss (Swirls and Swiss Dots). The distressing was done with a nail file (snail file he he) and a Heidi Swapp Distressing Tool. The sentiment was one I did on my PC.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out the Stamp Something blog to take part in the challenge!

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too funny shelly! Love the colors and fun papers, way to use that image too! It's perfect! :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a cute card. Love the snail image and the papers look fab. Hope you are ok? Hugs, Denise x

scrapperjulia said...

Love the distressing and colors you used, cute card!

Mel said...

Wow love the snail and your colouring is beautiful fab card :)
Mel x