Friday 7 May 2010

Friends Forever

It's Friday already and I just don't know where the time has gone... I wish I could work part-time as I never seem to have a minute to myself these days! You may (or may not) have noticed that I tend to only put my DT cards on my blog, not through choice but lack of time :( However I was eager to use one of my new images from Di at Di's Digi Downloads, as I was chosen last week to be part of her DT. Here's the card I made...

I've used the 'Friends Forever' digi image, aren't these two so sweet?! It's coloured with Promarkers, still my fave colouring medium! The papers are from Dovecraft, sentiment is from a clear Woodware stamp set, embossing is using Cuttlebug (Morrocan Screen), the butterfly is from Papermania and the ribbon and felt flowers are from my stash. Here's a little close up of the cute image...


I've used the sketch by Denise at Stamp Something, it's a good one! Hope I'm not too late to enter the challenge, last minute as always! I'm also entering in The Secret Crafter Challenge which is Friendship, the challenge at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp which is Anything Goes and finally the Sweet Stampin Challenge where you have to do a summer project (hence the flowers and butterfly) . Well, that's it for today, back to work in an hour or so, better get cracking with a few jobs! Thanks to all my blogging friends for the wonderful support and comments... I feel as though I'm neglecting you all at the mo!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw such a cute image! I love the eylets as flower centres, great idea!
Linds xx

Cheryl said...

Very sweet! I love your coloring and the colors you used.

Irena said...

Lovely card :)

Di said...

Ohhhhh!!!! Shelly i have fallen in love!!!this is just so gorgeous!i love your colours and the way you have done the flowers etc its just STUNNING Thankyou!
i will put it on my site now!
Hugs Di xxxx

Catherine said...

Oh your card is delicious Sweetie ! Love the pretty colours and the image is really too cute ! I love your little flowers : are they made of felt ? They look so soft... Your cards are always a pleasure to look at, "un delice pour les yeux"... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Faye said...

Hiya Shelly. Mr Blinky has gone on holiday and apparently this page does not exist, so I came another way! I'm so glad you found us at Sweet Stampin and so glad to visit you because your cards are completely delish. I'll be back again. In the meantime, thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Chris said...

A beautiful card and such a gorgeous image, Di's creations are fab! Love your colouring and design and I can sympathise with the work thing, not enough hours in the day are there? Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

Tracy said...

wow Shelly this is stunning, love the colours and all the detail, really beautiful work.
hope work is going ok and you are ok
hugs Tracy x

Mina said...

gorgeous Shelly, beautifully coloured
Mina xxx

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - I love the felt flowers and the way you have used the eyelets. The image is sooooooo cute, the dark haired girl reminds me of my daughter (the blonde could be her friend, our next door neighbour). In fact, I might just have to purchase this image for that reason!
Love, Andrea xx