Monday 20 September 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 109 Transport

Hello! Today's challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges is 'Transport'. My lovely DT buddy Donna has chosen the theme this week and she would like to see our creations with a link to Transport, which can be interpreted in many forms! So come on use your imagingation... I have to admit my mojo went walkabout with this one, but I created my colourful little card using an Artemio stamp set and some pigment inks... no Promarkers insight here! I've added a little ribbon and the wheel is attached with a brad so it turns, all the text is hand written using a Letraset fineliner.

This week our sponsor is Ai Factory, which have some yummy digi stash! They're offering a $10 gift voucher for one lucky random winner! Don't forget that we're also joined by our monthly sponsor Little Claire Designs. Pop over to the Cupcake blog and check out the fab cards made by the other DT girls! Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is just brilliant Sweetie ! The "wheel" sentiment is such a fab idea and I love all those cute little cars and lorries ! Have a fab week my dear friend ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Faye said...

I TOTALLY, TOTALLY love this card. I think you and your mojo did an amazing job, it's gorgeous. Please can you tell me where I can get these stamps, I soooooooooooooooooooo 'need' them!! ;)
Have a fabby week my little Minkie Minx. xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. How cute with all those little vehicles. Love the colours and the layout too. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Lindsey said...

Well it looks like your mojo didn't go far as this is gorgeous! A great card for a boy or man
Linds x

Liza said...

A great card Shelly, I love the bright colours.

Liza x