Sunday 30 January 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...

... that I've been a bad blogger lately! Sorry! I don' know if it's the weather or what but I just have no energy at the moment! I've barely done any crafting, just the minimum for my DT obligations, I don't know why I just don't have any motivation! So hence the reason I've not been around lately, I do hope you forgive me for neglecting you all.

Here is a little card that I did using a lovely stamp set I won from Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog called 'Tweet Hearts' from Taylored Expressions. No colouring involved, I just coloured the stamps with w/c brush pens then stamped straight onto the card. Very C & S, just adding the three pearls for a little detail. I kinda like the simpleness of this, and it was pretty quick to do! That's probably why I managed to get it done! I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Use a sentiment with a Love theme

Well, have a lovely evening! Back tomorrow with my Cupcake Craft DT card!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh this is such a sweet and elegant card Shelly ! We don't see enough of your gorgeous creations ! I hope you will carry on creating such gorgeousness ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Elaine Stark said...

I love this simple card. Perfect. Elaine

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card! I love th atamping. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Janice said...

Very sweet - love it. Jx

Faye said...

This is a lovely Daz card. Clean and fresh. Yummy. xxx

Lau W said...

Coucou ! Ta carte est élégante, toute en finesse, très jolie.
Bisous de mon Nord où il fait très gris aujourd'hui et en dessous de zéro, brrr !