Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Scrap Affair Challenge 3 - Daisy

Hello! Just a quick post as I wanted to tell you all that there's a new challenge over at A Scrap Affair blog! The challenge is called DAISY and here are the beautiful photos to inspire you:



This is the little card I came up with using a Prima Stamp (available from A Scrap Affair). I've coloured with Promarkers, the checked paper is called Simply Gingham from The Creative Cottage and the large flower is also from Prima. The rest is from my stash...

There's a fabby prize available for one lucky random winner, and who can resist making a pretty card using the two lovely photos for inspiration?! Pop over to the Scrap Affair blog to see the other lovely DT creations! The challenge runs until the 25th April.

Thanks for your get well wishes on my last post, I'm feeling a lot better this week.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly, how are you. Love the card, the papers are gorgeous and really set off your cute image. Love the flower too.
Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

What a fresh and delicious card Shelly ! I love the papers and the image is really sweet ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Scrap Affair said...

SHELLY!!!!
WOW! This is beautiful! So warm and colorful. Thank YOU! my dear friend

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Shelly.
luv
Debby

Scrap Affair said...

I love this card Shelly, it's like a little ray of much needed sunshine and spring.
I hope you feel better, honey. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
hugs, Nadia

Faye said...

Oh Minxie, this card is so, so, so, so gorgeous. I love the little flowers. Heck, I love it all! Have a great weekend. xxx