Monday 17 October 2011

Buttons & Bows at Cupcake Craft Challenge


Hi! We have a lovely challenge this week at Cupcake Craft Challenge, RIBBONS & BOWS, chosen by my DT buddy Rachel! I have to say I do have a soft spot for these two embellishments... who doesn't?!

This week our sponsor is Digi Doodle Shop, who are giving away a $10 Gift Voucher to spend in their online store! They kindly offered the DT images to use for this week's challenge, and I jumped at the chance of using this beautiful image called 'The Horse Kiss'. This could have quite easily been modeled on me when I was little, or even now for that matter... I love horses! I've coloured using Promarkers in very pastel shades. The papers are Pink Petticoat (freebie on a craft mag this summer). The text was a freebie from the internet that I downloaded a while back... sorry I can't remember what site I got it from. The pretty satin ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm entering my card into the challenges at:
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenges - Use Pink & a Ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness
Raise the Bar - Pink is In
Divas by Design - Button Up
Craft Your Passion - Double Up with Pink

Now, we also have TWO fabulous monthly sponsors, Polka Doodles who are giving away a Pretty Sweet mini CD Collection, and our second monthly sponsor is my lovely friend Nadia from A Scrap Affair, who is giving away a set of 5 Promarkers! Pop over to Cupcake to check out all the details! Also have a little look at all the beautiful DT projects this week, lots of fab inspiration!


17 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, what an adorable image! love your card!
so glad you could join our 'add pink and a ribbon' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

Lau W said...

Coucou Shelly ! ta carte est trop mignonne, j'aime vraiment ton style tu sais ! Bisous et câlins au petit chachat !
xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Shelly, such a stunning image and I love the grey ribbon and bow, lush! I hope you have a good week hun :) Donna ♥ x

Delphine said...

Such a beautiful card, Shelly! Your image is so sweet and I love the colours:-) I love the silver ribbon and your heart buttons, so pretty! Lots of hugs/ Gros bisous Delphine xxx

Faye said...

What a beautiful card. The colour combo and the whole card is just gorgeous. Have a lovely week my darling. xxx

Louise said...

Hi Shelly what a fab image and perfect sentiment
Hugs Louise xx

Scrap Affair said...

ADORABLE! love the colors and coloring

Anita said...

Beautiful card Shelly and such pretty colors too. Thank you for joining in the Divas challenge.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Shelly, sweet image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely pink card
thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week
Love Jan
xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab card Shelly, love the beautiful colours and the the lush ribbon!

Warm hugs
Maarit

guylaine said...

Oh! la sublime carte! trop belle! XOXO Guylaine

Suzie McFloozy said...

O Shelly that image is just so precious x
Fab card hun - love the shiny satin bows x
Thanks for playing along with us at jellypark friends Friday challenge and good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Brodders said...

What a sweet card :) Love the image and colours you have used :)

Unknown said...

I just love this absolulty adorable, pretty beautiful card!! Love the way you have coloured the image too! Have a fantastic day!

Tip Top said...

Beautiful and wonderfully pink! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

Jodi said...

Love your images - adorable! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Join us again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi