Monday 24 October 2011

Denim & Lace at Cupcake Craft Challenges


Hello! Well I'm in less than a good mood today... I'm having BIG problems with my internet and telephone connection... I am NOT a happy bunny!

Anyway, today we have a new challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Our lovely Sari has chosen 'Denim & Lace' for you this week! Now I have to admit, I couldn't get 'in the zone' for this challenge, so I'm not at all happy with my card! I used this cute cat digi called Spotty Cat from DigiStamp Boutique, and made the backing papers using a black outliner and my Promarkers. Not sure what happened, I just couldn't connect with this card, but I'm going to enter it into the October comp at DigiStamp Boutique anyway!

Our fabby DT have come up with some lovely projects, much better than mine! So please pop by the Cupcake blog to check them out, and say hi! We have some fab sponsors again... this week our sponsor is Crafty Emma's Store, who are giving away a £10 Gift Voucher! Not forgetting our monthly sponsors, there are two, Polka Doodles who are giving away a Pretty Sweet mini CD Collection, and our second monthly sponsor is my lovely friend Nadia from A Scrap Affair, who is giving away a set of 5 Promarkers!

Right, now I'm off to fight chat with the helpline of my internet & telephone provider! I shall try to keep calm, but I can't promise!

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Shelly your card is delicious ! I can't believe you made the background yourself ! It's such a great idea ! I love the image - evidemment !!! Hope you have sorted out your problems with the net Sweetie ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Oh mais si elle est belle ta carte, en tout cas moi j'adore ! 1.pour le chat hihi, 2.les couleurs sont superbes, et 3.j'aime tout ce qui est mignon, et ta carte est trop mignonne !
Bisous mon amie, bon lundi !

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Shelly! I love your fun image and the colours and handmade papers look fab! Have a lovely day! Gros bisous Delphine xx

Unknown said...

Oh sweety!! This card is absolulty adorable!! Love the sweet image and the colours are perfect!!You are way too hard on your self!!! Hope your internet issues solve ASAP!! Have a fantastic day!

Louise said...

Hi Shelly and that cat looks like he got the cream, beautiful colours so cheery.
Hugs louise xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is fab Shelly, the paper is fantastic with the lovely colours!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Brodders said...

Shelley love the image, it put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it :) Hope you have a great week, love Jane x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Shelly, such a lovely design and I adore these colours together! Hope things are sorted soon with the telephone and internet...we have had problems tonight too! :) Donna x

Faye said...

Well first up, I can totally understand your mood, I HATE it when my internet goes whoopsie and throw my rattle right out of the pram. Which brings me nicely on to what will happen (ie throwing rattle from pram) if I hear you say things like their cards are better than mine again! This is a cutesome card, I love it. xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Shelly
luv
Debby

Liza said...

Such a fun card Shelly, I love the blue and pink together.

Liza x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Such fun!
Cool and fresh ;o)
I didn't realize that you'd made the papers yourself - brilliant!!!