Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Scrap Affair Recipe Challenge


Good morning! Ah finally my internet connection is back... but STILL NO TELEPHONE!!! It's got me round the bend, and I'm paying for the priviledge of having a service that I DON'T HAVE!!! I've just had the technical guy on, who says the problem is TOO TECHNICAL... how can it be, it's his job!!! Anyway, I now have to wait until Saturday for the even more technical guy to TRY to sort out the problem! Grrrrrrrr!!!

On a happy note (cos I'm still not a happy bunny)... we have a new challenge over at A Scrap Affair Blog! This month we'd like you to create a card/creation with a RECIPE on it, or make a recipe card. Yummy or what! You have one month to take part in this challenge, pop by the Scrap Affair Blog to see all the other DT creations! Just so you know, you MUST use an image that you've coloured yourself, not a ready coloured one, and your creation must be a new one. That's it! The yummy prize is TWO bottle of Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists (these are lovely, I used them on my recent Halloween cards HERE).

My card is an Anniversary card, I've used a gorgeous digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique called Cute Love Birds, coloured with Promarkers/Flexmarkers. The pretty paper is from my friend Dianascarlett, it's available in her online shop A Scrap Affair, along with lots of other yummy goodies!!! I made up the little 'recipe' and typed it on the PC. I've added flowers, sparkles and pearls for a romantic look! Et voila! I'm entering my card into the monthly challenge at DigiStamp Boutique Blog and also at Creative Card Crew - Fallin For You.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Shelly ! What a sweet image and the colours are simply gorgeous ! Love the sentiment too... Hope your "technical" problems will soon be sorted out ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Anita said...

Beautiful card and I love the soft colors you used. All the embellishments are so pretty too.

Vicky said...

What a super sweet card Shelly....love the image and all your pretty embellies too hun....

big hugs Vicky xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

It's quite delicious;o)
Your colour's sublime!!!

Louise said...

Such a pretty card and beautiful colours
Hugs Louise xx

guylaine said...

So lovely!!!
J'adore tes cartes! trop mignonnes! Bizouxxx

Berry said...

This is so cute Shelly! Thanks for sharing at CCC hugs Rebekah xx