Monday 19 March 2012

Going Round in Circles

Hiya peeps. Firstly I just want to say sorry for not being around too much lately, I haven't been blogging either so have missed all the lovely creations you've all made. I just have lots of "stuff" going on at the moment and haven't been able to craft or get on the computer. I hope you forgive me, and that soon I'll be able to get back to my crafting and blogging as I miss visiting you all!

Well it's Cupcake Day again... that is Cupcake Craft Challenge of course! This week it's the delicieuse Delphine who has chosen GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES as the theme... so circle cards it is! I have used some of my new stash which finally arrived yipee! as I just couldn't wait to colour these cute kitties! I also got a few Memory Box dies... first ones I've bought and have to say they cut perfectly in my Cuttlebug! I was so please with the quality, I shall have to buy one or two more! We're sponsored this week by Creations by AR who are giving away two templates of the winner's choice AND we have a second sponsor, Wild Rose Studio who are giving away two stamps... and you get to chose which ones you want!

Hope you can play along with us this week!

Shelly x

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Springtime
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Card Details
Stamp - Penny Black Slapstick "Dear Friend", Colouring - Promarkers, Flower/Ivy Tendrils Dies - Memory Box, Ticket Sentiment - Freebie from Jami

22 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. How beautiful and full of beautiful colours and textures. Take care of yourself, speak soon.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Shelly, wonderful details and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous card sweetie love the fab image.
Hope all is ok shug & dont worry about blogland hun life is more important sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Hello sweet shelly!!
This is absolutly adorable!! What a lovely image and the flowers you have made are amazing!! Have a fantastic day! Hugs and sunshine

Catherine said...

Oh Shelly what can I say ? This is so so so so sweet ! I adore this image and your colouring is fantastic ! I do hope you are well my friend ! Take care ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

Hello Lovely. This card is adorable. Love the texture you've created and your fabby cat colouring. You rock. Careful of the Dies, they get a bit addictive. xxx

Lau W said...

Coucou Shelly ! Tu vas bien ? le soleil est-il revenu ? ici il fait frais mais le soleil est présent oufff !
Ta carte est une merveille, je l'adore ! Et ces minets sont si craquants !
Gros bisous !

Lorraine said...

Great card and your cats are fab. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week, but...to be eligible for the prize draw, please mention and link back to our challenge blog.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, love the image and your colouring looks brill.
Lyndsey xx

Lorraine said...

Hi Shelly. I think the page hadn't loaded properly, as half of what is there now was definitely missing. Grrrr to blogger. Thanks for pointing it out and my apologies. Still lovin' those cats though, lol.

Ellibelle said...

What an amazing card! I love the stamp you used, and what fantastic details!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and more! Good luck and hope you join us again soon!

brenda said...

Your card is lovely Shelly and so beautifully coloured.

Thank you so much for joining our Springtime challenge at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the great prizes on offer.

B x

Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous and such a sweet image
Hugs louise xx

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Shelly, lovely colouring,

Shirley said...

This is such a WOW! card Shelly. Beautiful image and colouring. I love the embossed mini flowers in the background and the mesh makes it look very tactile.
Just perfect for our springtime challenge theme at Penny Black and More.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Shelly! Such a lovely image which you have coloured beautifully, and I love your embellies! Have a lovely evening! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

Scrap Affair said...

Hello Shelly.
These sweethearts are adorable! You did a marvelous job!

CraftyC said...

What a cute card Shelly. The image is adorable, a real sweetie!!
Clairexx

Donna said...

Love this card Shelly, especially love how you've coloured these kitties! Absolutely beautiful design and gorgeous added detail :) Donna ♥ x

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday challenge.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

having a {me} day said...

This is gorgeous! Love your colouring of the kitties. keeleyxx