Thursday 4 July 2013

New Release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hi! There's a fab new release over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today! You'll find lots of new stamps including some Christmas Fancy Sunbonnet Stamps from Bugaboo and some cute Polka Dot Pals!!! You'll find them all in the WHAT'S NEW section over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! I made a Christmas card with "Winter" from the Fancy Sunbonnet stamps... 
I've got to admit, I did struggle and am not at all happy with my card... I just can't seem to do Christmas cards at this time of year! Probably why I end up buying cards come Christmas! Thanks for popping by xx

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is so CUTE hun! Love this a lot. Hugs Sxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Minxie, this is a great card, I love the text paper and fab colours. Mwah. xx

Catherine said...

Well, I love your card Shelly even if you don't ! The image is really sweet and I love the colours and textures... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jo said...

I think she's lovely and the card is great, it screams out winter.
Jo xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love the sweet image and really pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Carla S. said...

Delightful card, Shelly! I love the colors and papers! Great coloring!

debby4000 said...

Adorable and fabulous card.
luv
Debby