Thursday 15 August 2013

Monster Mission

Hello... me again! Firstly thanks for all your lovely comments recently... they're MUCH appreciated! Sorry I haven't had a chance to get around your lovely blogs the last few days... hopefully I'll have a bit of time later today to do a bit of visiting!

Ok, so we have a brand new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges today, and the theme is MONSTER BALL... yep you guessed it, we want to see your MONSTERS! Here's my DT card using Monster Mission digital stamp...
How cute is he? Not scarey at all! I just love his feet! I doodled the two planets (mainly cos I didn't have any embellishments that would fit the theme)... they're supposed to be Saturn and Mars! Hope you can join us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges, you could win yourself some fab digital stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps! And if you're interested, there's still time to enter the DT Call!

Supplies:

8 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Shelly, I just had to come tell you how much I love this card, it's fantastic!
Everything is perfectly composed and co-ordinated and his fur looks real. Deffo a cutie ;)
Have a great day,
Jo xx

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Shelly. I love the monster - he's quite a cutie!
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning shelly.fantastic design and colouring and I love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Great card Shelly. Love the character and your addition of your doodles set the scene perfectly. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

This is so cool Shelly ! Love the background and the planets are fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Kathy said...

This is too cute, I agree the feet are so funny and adorable. Wow, impressed by your planet doodling, they made great embellies!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I knew you'd rock this image. Love your paper choices and lurvverly colours xx

Nathalie said...

Its a funny birthday card. I love it.
Nathalie