Tuesday 10 September 2013

Perfect Pets

Hello blogging friends! Today at Passion for Promarkers it's my turn to chose our theme... and being an animal lover I've chosen PERFECT PETS, so let us see your cats, dogs, horses, mice, hamsters, fish etc on your creations. Here's my DT card...
Hubby nearly keeled over when I dug out this stamp from Lili of the Valley (he bought it for me ages ago)... he even asked if my ink had dried up as I've done so many digis lately! But no, I still have my Memento and trusty rubber stamps... they just don't get used so much these days. And I LOVE this cute stamp called Me & My Pony, it's one of my favourite LOTV stamps (I drew the brick wall though as it's not part of the stamp). I teamed it up with these gorgeous papers from my pal Faye... thank you so much, they're really special, button twine and ribbon and a few pearls. I coloured with my Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers.

Our kind sponsor this week at Passion for Promarkers is Michele R Designs... pop by the challenge blog for details on the prize and also to check out the four legged (and finned) cuteness the other DT girls have created! Thanks for popping by today!

9 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Cute card, Shelly! Love the simple design, sweet image and fab colouring! Hugs, Lisa x

Lau W said...

OMG quelle belle carte, cette image est magnifique ! Et ta colorisation est splendide !
Bisous très frais brr mais il y a tout de même un rayon de soleil oufff ! :-)

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, great card and love the addition of the brick wall. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love your fab papers and design and the sweet image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Shelly. I love the stamp and you've coloured them beautifully - fab brick wall too!
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card and great job on that wall!
Helen x

Catherine said...

This image is really sweet Shelly... Love your papers and layout too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lotta said...

So sweet! Gorgeous colored! hugs Lotta