Thursday 12 September 2013

Pink and Grey... My Complexion After A Session On My Bike!

Like pink? Well you're gonna love this fortnight's challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges! We've got a PINK & GREY colour combo for you, here's my DT card...
I've used Leilani, one of the gorgeous Polka Dot Pals from Little Miss Muffet Stamps... I've added her facial features as she comes "expressionless" for you to add one should you wish to. Why not join in the challenge and you could win yourself some digi stamps of your choice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Well that's it... another year (and one day) older! I don't know where the time goes, this year has just flown by. So, my Birthday meal... firstly hubby didn't cook... which I was disappointed at, but he did take me out for lunch, which was lovely, and he bought me some great presents... nothing crafty but instead some things to fuel my new passion - cycling. I got a bike for my Birthday last year, but only recently started using it, so in the last 6 weeks I've started 'proper' road cycling. I'm on a mission to get fitter and lose weight... well that was the plan but my body has other plans! Losing weight I am NOT! Why?!!! Everyone just says "muscle weighs heavier than fat blah blah"... well in that case I must look like a female version of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator! That's all I'm saying... I'll be back!

11 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I absolutely adore her hair! What a FAB detail xx

Kathy said...

Super cute, I love the pink hair! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Shelly! The image is so cute and I love your design! Happy Birthday!

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Gorgeous card and the image is so sweet. Love the texture in the background too. hugs, Carol S.xx

Lau W said...

Hihi tu es amusante Shelly !
Je vois que tu as passé une belle journée !
Ta carte est super mignonne, le rose, j'adore !
Gros bisous

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and happy birthday too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

karen said...

Hope you had a fabulous Birthday Shelly, as always absolutely gorgeous card, hugs, Karenx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love those colours!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning shelly.i love the colour combo and your image and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Happy Belated Birthday Shelly! Sounds like you had a lovely day.
Gorgeous card too. The image looks fab and I love the pink and grey colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

This is so so adorable Shelly ! Love the texture and the beautiful colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine