Saturday 25 January 2014

Super Saturday @ Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hurray for the weekend!
Thanks for all your get well wishes, as you know I've been struggling with a nasty cold all week, and I'm now wondering if it'll ever go away! I am feeling a little better, but a tree must have died somewhere considering the amount of boxes of tissues I've gone through! I am blamming the HORRIBLE weather... damp, dismal, dull, dreary drizzle ALL THE TIME! And it's pretty cold too! Oh I wish Spring would hurry up and arrive!

Today's Super Saturday at Little Miss Muffet Stamps is a special one as we have a fundraiser too... Barbara's daughters are participating in a "Jump Rope for Heart" activity at their school, to help raise funds for the American Heart Association, and to help with their fundraising Barbara has drawn a special image which you can buy from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, and $2.00 from every stamp purchased will be donated to the girls' fundraiser. His name is Ryker, and he's a new Polka Dot Pal! You can find all the information over on the Little Miss Muffet Blog, and read the inspiration behind Ryker!

Ryker was a joy to colour (I used my Copics on his t-shirt), and I even attempted to give him a face! The background is done using a stamp I bought recently from Kaisercraft called "Retro", I just love the 80's theme it has!

Enjoy your weekend!   

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Shelly ! Fantastic colouring as always and I do love the background ! Take good care of yourself my friend ! Tea, lemon and honey, that's what you need ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hope you're feeling better today Minxie. You've done such a fab job with Ryker. Love the colours and his little face. Go you. And thanks for helping promote the fundraiser too xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Shelly! Love the stamped background and your great coloring! Hope you feel better soon!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Shelly, and your colouring looks fabulous.
Hope you are feeling better soon and have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Love the background. Thought it was designer paper. Well it is - Yours!! Great image too. hope you get rid of your cold soon. Agree the weather has been C..p for weeks now. getting very boring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

fabulous male card shelly.i love the stunning image and your background paper is brilliant ;D

xx coops xxp