Thursday 23 January 2014

Valentine Release at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hello fellow bloggers! I'm making this a quick post today, the dreaded lurgy has been afflicted upon me and my head is pelting, but I had to share this news with you... there's a fab VALENTINE RELEASE over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today, here's a little card I made using Swings n Slides Love You Bunches...
Cute eh? I've cropped the image slightly (she has legs and feet) to fill the frame more... and she's not just a Valentine image but can be used for anything! Pop by the Little Miss Muffet Blog to see more super examples from the other DT girls!

 I bought myself a Christmas pressie which only just arrived yesterday, a 12 pack of basic Copic colours... well they're great! As I'm limited with blending due to the markers being primary colours I mixed them with my Trias and Flexmarkers... I really like the Copic nib and they seem to blend really well, even with Letraset markers. They are not cheap though, so maybe I won't replace all my markers just yet, but now and again perhaps a little treat? I'll see how I get on...

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, I do hope you will feel better soon !
Your card is adorable ! Love the way you have cropped the image, what a brilliant idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hmm, I think it might be time to visit the Doctor?

I'm so pleased your pressie arrived and you've had fun with them. Gorgeous card, loving the layout and your little cloud is a cute detail xx

Lau W said...

Les couleurs sont magnifiques, quelle belle carte Shelly, l'image est si mignonne !
Bisous avec un tout petit rayon de soleil :-)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!!! LOVE your work!
hugs, Sharon

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Shelly! Fabulous coloring! Hope you feel better!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, fab colouring and I love the CAS design. The heart papers are just perfect! Hope you feel better soon...the lurgy is just about everywhere at the moment! :) Donna ♥ x

Donna said...

Adorable card Shelly and such a sweet CAS design...the little heart papers are perfick! Hope you feel better soon, the lurgy is just about everywhere! :) Donna ♥ x

Kathy said...

Super sweet! Great coloring and love the framed look. Enjoy your new copics. Hope you are on the mend soon!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Shelly. Love the image and colours.
I keep thinking about copics but can't really afford to replace all the promarkers!Enjoy yours!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Sorry to hear you are under the weather. There are some 'orrible fings going around at the mo. Love this cute image and colouring is lovely. Didn't matter that she is legless!!Lol! Hope you get mended soon. Big huggles, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so stunning shelly.gorgeous sweet image and i love your design.
i hope you are feeling better soon hun :D

xx coops xx