Tuesday 11 February 2014

This Little Piggy...

Hey! Hope you're all doing ok, I've been a little distracted from blogging lately... last week I was slicing courgettes on a mandolin and well let's just say they slice fingers better! So after a trip to A & E, 3 hours later I had a glued finger with a mummy size bandage on it! Ever seen kids struggle to colour within the lines... well that was me... took me 3 attemps to do this little piggy! BUT today I'm back with my DT card for Passion for Promarkers Challenge, and this week it's my turn to chose the theme! As Valentine's Day is just around the corner I've chosen HAVE A HEART... you don't have to do a Valentine's card, but your projects must include hearts! Here's my card...
How cute is he?! This little piggy (no, he doesn't go to market) is a from Pollycraft but is unfortunately no longer available (sadly the Pollycraft online shop is no longer open), he's called Hogs and Kisses (he came with the sentiment). I coloured him with my Letraset Flexmarkers (3rd time lucky)! Remember, if you join in the challenge you MUST use your Letraset markers (Pro, Flex, Tria, Aqua etc). This week we have some fab prizes as we're lucky enough to have two generous sponsors, Letraset & Angel Crafts! Pop by the challenge blog for more details!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Graph'it Marker Challenge - Lovey Dovey
Papertake Weekly Challenge - With a Heart
Supplies:
Hogs & Kisses Digi Stamp/Sentiment - Pollycraft, Flexmarkers - Letraset, Heartfelt Digi Papers - Digi Stamp Boutique

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry about your fingers ! Hope it's getting better now...
Your card is adorable ! This little piggy is too cute ! Love the sentiment too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

You're not supposed to put your fingers on the slicer!! Hope you are healing well.
A gorgeous card, the little pig is so sweet!
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute. Hope the fingers are better.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Sweet card Thanks for joining in with us this week at Graph'It colour challenge.
Good Luck Susan xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Julie said...

This is fabulous Shelly! I love the colours especially and your doodling is fab! Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

so stunning shelly.your little piggy is just the cute and fabulous doodles :D
ouch to your fingers,i hope they heal quick.

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Wow what a cute card, your colouring is fab! Hope you're feeling better and thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge
Claire xx