Wednesday 8 October 2014

Lil' Monster at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hi everyone! Do you know it's been an absolute age since I've made a card and to say I'm a little rusty is an understatement! Anyway, here's my first offering in a long while, a little inspiration... you can find this card on the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group page today. This little chap is called Swings 'n Slides Lil' Monster and can be found at Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Apologies for the dodgy colouring... I am very out of practice! 
Thanks for popping by today!

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Dodgy colouring, my foot! This is awesome Girl xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Shelly. He looks so sweet and I love the design.
The piccies on your last post look fab- she is ADORABLE.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

It's a gorgeous card Shelly and he is so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

Your card is so so sweet Shelly ! Love your doodling and the cute image ! So happy to have you back ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine