Tuesday 28 July 2015

Pretty Purples

Hi!
Well what has happened to the weather of late? The temperature here has dropped around 15 degrees centigrade in a week...I hope that this is just a blip, I was getting used to the sun and Darcie was loving having her bath in the paddling pool outside!

Today I have a cutie to share with you from Little Miss Muffet Stamps...Sunbonnet Serene, here she is...
I wasn't sure what colours to go with until I saw this piece of gingham paper in my scrap box (which incidentally needs sorted out BIG time) and I thought BINGO...purple it is! It's more of an aubergine really...well whatever, I love these colours! I used Copics to colour, sentiment is from Penny Black.

Tomorrow I am planning on relocating my craftroom...I have once again changed ideas about where it will be housed...it's now going into the spare room and I'm doing away with the double bed and putting a daybed in to make room for my desk etc...and we (WE being hubby and I) are going to attempt to put up a flat pack bed from Ikea...I just KNOW that'll be the start of WW3!!! OMG!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Shelly ! Your colouring is stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carol S. said...

I hope you have some ear plugs!! Gorgeous card and your colouring is beautiful. Pretty papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Melissa said...

This is adorable. love it. xxx