Friday 16 October 2015

All The Trimmings!

OMG do you know there are only 69 days to Christmas?! Well, I am not good at doing things in advance, I always have the best intentions, but usually they never work out and it's a last minute MAD dash before they close the shops on Xmas Eve! Trouble is I NEVER know what to buy folks! So, for my cards (last year I sent bought ones shock horror), I have made my very first Xmas card of the year...and I loved it!
Yesterday I went to a new shop that's just opened not too far from me, it's called ACTION. Anyway...WOW is all I can say, they had some fab crafty stuff including these gorgeous papers I bought! So that inspired me to do a Christmas card for today's inspiration post on Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook Group. This is Swings 'n Slides All the Trimmings (LOVE HER) by Pollycraft, you can buy her in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store!

I coloured her with Copics (note to self...or hubby...ask Santa for more Copics), papers are from 6x6 Xmas Pad from Action, Twine is from The Ribbon Girl...finished with pearls and doodles and that's it...all the trimmings!

Reminder...dig out the Xmas CD!

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the design and the papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful Shelly ! Love the "torn" christmas tree, very clever... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine