Friday 15 January 2016

All wrapped up for winter!

Oh my goodness...how chilly it's been today! We even had a flurry of snow which then turned to sleet then rain...I HATE that kind of weather!
So here's a little card I made, all warm and cosy in my craft room...
This is Celeste Amberglow Winter Woods by Pollycraft, available as a digital stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I just love her foxy friend! I had a bit of a nightmare colouring this little lady, I used a different card stock to what I usually use and my Copics bled!!! I almost threw my half coloured picture out but decided to try to rescue her using my Derwent coloursoft pencils, and I think it's not turned out too bad. Not to self...don't change cardstock in future if using alcohol markers! The card is very CAS, just a few doodles and sparkle!

1 comment:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so sweet and I always love the doodles. :D Fabulous job on the fox!