Saturday 16 July 2016

Shhh Mammy, fairies are sleeping!

Hi everyone! I went for a little walk in the woods recently with Darcie (she's just turned 2) and we saw some mushrooms under a tree. As she was being a little loud, I told her she had to be quiet as not to wake the sleeping fairies, who lived under the mushrooms. So yesterday I was chopping mushrooms to put into my bolognese sauce and she put her finger to her lips and said "No Mammy, shhh, fairies are asleep!" Hence my card today using CLOVER I BELIEVE by Pollycraft, available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an adorable and lovely card! Love your coloring and the images are so sweet! have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Carol S. said...

A stunning image and a beautiful card. Pretty paper too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Adorable card and fantastic color scheme. Always great coloring! Hope you are doing well this week. :)