Tuesday 12 July 2016

SUMMER DAYS

Hello...it's been a little while since I've posted, I won't bore you with he details but lets just say I've not been myself. Anyway, here I am today with a little card for today's challenge at Passion for Promarkers...SUMMER DAYS
Our sponsor this week is Digistamp Boutique, who supplied this gorgeous digital image called SEA SCAPE 2, I love this, reminds me of home (North-East Coast). Coloured with Tria and Flexmarkers. I've gone very CAS so not much to report on here. So if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize from Digistamp Boutique, pop on over to the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog and add your SUMMER DAYS creation!

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely scene. Wish I was there just now. Elaine

Julie said...

Wonderful summer card, Shelly! Love the image and your CAS design suits it perfectly! Hugs, Juliexx

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Sorry to hear things are not good for you at the moment. Hope it improves soon for you. Brilliant card and love the scene. Great colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx