Tuesday 7 February 2017

It's been a LONG while...

Ok so I haven't blogged for like FOREVER, in fact I haven't done any crafting or much else in months. I won't bore you all with details but suffice to say things have happened in my life regarding my health which have caused me to lose interest in just about anything that I previously enjoyed. I'd go as far as to say that for the last 9 months or so I have basically just existed. End of.

Today I'm here to share a card for the challenge at Passion for Promarkers, it's my choice of theme this week... I {heart] you!

The cute image is from DigiStamp Boutique, called Belle & Teddy. I've coloured her with Promarkers. If you want to win a fab pack of Windsor & Newton Promarkers from our generous sponsor Cowling & Wilcox, then join in the challenge. Just make sure that there's at least one heart on your card and that you've used Windsor & Newton products (formerly Letraset).

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Well hun, for whatever your reasons, it is so good to see you here! Loving your card - you certainly haven't lost your crafting touch. I hope this means we will see more of you before too long. Big hugs. xx

Carol S. said...

Long time no see!!! Hope you are fit and well again and your little person must be growing up now. Gorgeous card and great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx